Monday, August 30, 2010

Introduction

 When you're about to study mathematics you have stress that you don't know where it comes from. I had a same one when I was a little kid but now I'm confident and very enthusiastic in mathematics. Therefore I'll be teaching and helping you possibly, and make you confident and enthusiastic in mathematics.

 Mathematics is different  than any other subjects like English or history. Mathematics is part of communication around the world. It's one of the language that we use everyday. It's something very special to us the one that we can't lose it a high priority. Also mathematics is not a spectators sport. This is the first thing to remember first.

 From now on I'll be showing some examples and tell you how it works. It might be frustrated or boring but once you know how it works you 'll have a fun that you've never had before.

 I'm Mr. Jang, welcome to my class.

   Enjoy.

1 comment: